Director of Finance Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
A director of finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
Director of Finance Job Responsibilities:
- Develop key financial models
- Plan for cash spends on different projects
- Comply with all audits and company policies
- Create company wide budgets for a fiscal year
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Create presentations for key executives
- Create company policies for great financial health
- Manage company cash flows
Director of Finance Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.