Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator Job Description
To join our team, we're looking for a motivated and responsible Health, Safety, and Environmental Coordinator. You will be responsible for creating and enforcing a safety culture within our organisation as an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator at our company.
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator Responsibilities
- Ensure that all applicable legal rules and regulations are followed.
- Educate and supervise employees on health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Keep an eye on the workers and the environment.
- Always make sure that your company is ready to submit all necessary health and safety documents.
- Encourage and promote the use of safer tools, materials, and supplies at work.
- Keep track of the number of incidents and generate reports
- Keep an eye on your exposure to certain hazardous chemicals.
- Notify the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and any other relevant organisations.
- Keep up to date on industry and market trends, as well as best practises.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, such as legislators and politicians, to establish long-term relationships.
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator Requirements
- Previous experience as an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for (x) years
- MA in Environmental Health or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of health, safety, and/or environmental policies
- Hands-on experience performing audits and writing reports
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities