Guest Relations Manager Job Description:
We are seeking an experienced Guest Relations Manager to join our company. You should possess an outgoing personality to make clients feel satisfied and comfortable. You will assist with guests’ enquiries and resolve any unsatisfaction.
Guest Relations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Appraise team’s performance and produce reports
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
Guest Relations Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management from a reputable institute.
- 2 years of work experience as a Guest Relation Officer in the Hospitality Industry.
- Proficiency in Guest Relationship Management software.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.