Hotel Manager Job Description
We are looking for a skilled and customer-focused hotel manager to handle our hotel operations. You will be in charge of the day-to-day operations and activities at your assigned hotel location. Managing workers, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and reviewing hotel performance will be among your responsibilities. Our ideal applicant would also have outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
Hotel Manager Job Responsibilities
- Supervise employees such as receptionists, kitchen staff, and office workers.
- Keep track of employee performance and conduct monthly assessments to help enhance customer service
- Receipt payments and keep track of budgets, funds, and expenditures.
- Greet them and register them once guests arrive,
- Resolve any problems with the hotel's services, facilities, or policies.
- Plan activities and assign duties to personnel To ensure productivity
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote the hotel's services and amenities, then put it into action.
- Consult external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, and conference organisers
- Evaluate the hotel's performance and ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed.
- Participate in financial activities such as determining room rates, budgeting, and allocating funds to departments.
Hotel Manager Job Requirements
- Experience as a hotel manager or in a similar position is required.
- Knowledge of other languages is a bonus. Fluency in English is required.
- Familiar with the best practises of hotel management, as well as relevant regulations and requirements.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office is required; experience with hotel management software (PMS) is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and a business perspective are required.
- Reliable with the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure, with a demonstrated knack for decision-making and problem-solving
- Outstanding leadership abilities and a keen eye for detail
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, hotel/hospitality management, or a related discipline is required.