HRIS Manager Job Description
We are on the chase after a gifted and logical human asset data framework (HRIS) administrator to manage the execution and every day activity of our HRIS. You will play out a scope of obligations including handling worker information, planning reports, and creating information handling frameworks.
The fruitful up-and-comer will guarantee that all HR-related frameworks are consistently refreshed and agreeable with work guidelines. As well as having superb composed and verbal relational abilities, you will likewise have inside and out information on HR-related programming and data sets.
HRIS Manager Responsibilities
- Administer the everyday exercises of our HR data frameworks.
- Record and cycle representative data including yearly leave, pay rates and working hours.
- Support the board on primary arrangement matters identified with the HRIS.
- Keep up with information uprightness in frameworks by routinely dissecting information.
- Work close by the IT office to perform customary appraisals and enhancements to the HRIS.
- Plan easy to use cycles, rules, and documentation.
- Administer all framework overhauls and framework increments in association with the Information Technology (IT) office.
- Guarantee all HR-related frameworks are consistent with information security laws.
HRIS Manager Requirements
- Four year college education in human asset the board or important field.
- At least 3 years' involvement with a HRIS director position.
- Solid information on work laws and guidelines.
- Viable involvement in HR data set organization, including finance frameworks.
- Great correspondence and authoritative abilities.