Legal Counsel Job Description:
We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
Legal Counsel Job Responsibilities:
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
Legal Counsel Job Requirements:
- MA in Law or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Legal Counsel for [X] year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
- Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Arbitration and mediation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills