Property Manager Job Description
We are looking for a responsible Property Manager to oversee the direct management of assigned commercial/residential properties. The objective is to maximise asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
Property Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the properties that have been assigned to oneself.
- Create business plans for assigned properties that meet the needs of customers.
- Inspect and plan maintenance to ensure standards are met.
- Maintain a positive and fruitful relationship with their tenants.
- Lease/contract negotiations with contractors must be done in a timely and dependable manner.
- To attract tenants, advertise and market vacant spaces.
- Collect receivables and manage operating expenses.
- Oversee and evaluate the performance of property personnel.
- Meet financial objectives and report on financial performance on a regular basis.
- Keep your job and market knowledge current.
Property Manager Requirements
- Work experience as a Property Manager is required.
- Understanding property management and its financial aspects completely
- In-depth understanding of all property management rules and regulations
- MS Office proficiency, as well as knowledge of relevant databases and software
- Customer centricity and a focus on the bottom line
- Interpersonal savvy, as well as strong communication and presentation abilities
- Excellent time management skills and organisation
- A valid real estate agent/broker licence is required, as is a BS degree in a related field.