Quality Manager Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
Quality Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years’ quality management experience
- Proficiency with precision measuring tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability to read blue prints
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills