A Nonprofit Chief Financial Officer (CFO)'s job description often includes the following responsibilities:
1. Financial Oversight: Provide strategic financial leadership by overseeing all aspects of financial management and guaranteeing the financial health of the organisation.
2. Budgeting and forecasting: Create and manage the annual budget, which includes income estimates, spending allocation, and financial performance monitoring versus targets.
3. Grants and Fundraising Management: Work with the development team to acquire grants, manage donor relationships, and assure grant compliance.
4. Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, statements, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders such as the board of directors, funders, and regulatory authorities.
5. Compliance and Risk Management: Implement and maintain effective internal controls, policies, and procedures to ensure legal and regulatory compliance and to limit financial risks.
Using peopleHum's free trial account, you can post your job ad for free to multiple job boards including Indeed, LinkedIn, Google, Glassdoor, Facebook and more for 14 days.
You can try peopleHum for free for 14 days. After 14 days, the links to your job openings will expire, but you’ll still be able to access your peopleHum account to see all of the candidates who applied. If you want to keep your job live, you can get in touch with us here.
peopleHum allows you to share your job links to multiple job boards! Once candidates are rolling in, peopleHum provides you with all of the advanced tools you need to screen, schedule, evaluate and select the best candidate for your job.