Accounting Manager Job Description
We need an Accounting Manager to oversee, track, and assess day-to-day operations. Accounting Managers are responsible for establishing financial status through the development and implementation of systems for collecting, analysing, validating, and reporting data. We're also seeking for someone who can collaborate closely with our finance management team.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the accounting department's daily activities, including:
-month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Produce financial reports or statements by monitoring and analysing accounting data.
- Set up and enforce proper accounting procedures, rules, and concepts.
- Annual audits should be coordinated and completed.
- Enhance your systems and procedures, and take corrective action.
- Assign projects and direct personnel to ensure that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtain financial accounting goals
- To document transactions, create and manage fiscal files and records.
Accounting Manager Requirements
- Advanced computer abilities in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Proven job experience as an accounting manager, accounting supervisor, or finance manager
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting concepts, practises, standards, rules, and regulations
- Exceptional precision and attention to detail
- BS degree in accounting or finance
- The ability to direct and manage