Accounts Receivable Job Description
We are searching for a gifted Accounts Receivable Clerk to give monetary, regulatory and administrative administrations.
Records of sales obligations incorporate guaranteeing precision and productivity of activities, handling and checking approaching installments, and getting income by confirming and posting receipts.
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities
- Process records and approaching installments in consistence with monetary arrangements and strategies
- Perform everyday monetary exchanges, including confirming, ordering, processing, posting and recording accounts receivables' information
- Get ready bills, solicitations and bank stores
- Accommodate the records receivable record to guarantee that all installments are represented and appropriately posted.
- Confirm disparities by and resolve customers' charging issues
- Work with installment of solicitations due by sending charge updates and reaching customers
- Create budget summaries and reports specifying debt claims status
Accounts Receivable Job Requirements
- Demonstrated working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Manager or bookkeeper
- Strong comprehension of essential bookkeeping standards, reasonable credit practices and assortment guidelines
- Demonstrated capacity to work out, post and oversee bookkeeping figures and monetary records
- Information section abilities alongside a skill for numbers
- Active involvement with working bookkeeping pages and bookkeeping programming (JDE or other full-scale ER programming)
- Capability in English and in MS Office
- Client support direction and arrangement abilities
- Serious level of precision and meticulousness
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration