Corporate Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
Corporate Accountant Job ResponsibilitiesGather financial data and ledgersConsolidate and analyze financial statements and resultsPrepare budgets and monitor expendituresHandle monthly, quarterly and annual closingsManage periodical reportingOversee external and internal auditsAnalyze finances to determine risks and create forecastsAdvise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issuesSupervise Junior Accountants
Corporate Accountant Job Requirements
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus