Fashion Copywriter Job Description:
We are looking for a Fashion Copywriter to create and publish engaging articles about beauty and fashion-specific topics.
Fashion Copywriter responsibilities include writing product descriptions, researching fashion trends and networking with industry professionals (e.g. photographers and designers.) If you have good web content writing skills and have experience working in the fashion industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure we provide up-to-date and informative fashion news to our audience.
Fashion Copywriter Job Responsibilities:
- Compose, edit and publish articles about fashion and design.
- Exhibit new items (e.g. outfits, makeup products & accessories) through engaging content.
- Manage the layout design before publishing. Suggest improvements as and when required.
- Meet the industry experts, like designers, architects, and models for interviews.
- Liaise with photographers to make sure that all articles incorporate beautiful images.
- Suggest new themes to the marketing team, editorial manager and editor-in-chief.
- Attend fashion shows and visit retail locations.
- Promote articles via web-based networking and social media networks.
- Understand and research on various fashion and its popular culture.
- Stay updated with the most recent trends and audience’s inclinations.
Fashion Copywriter Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in fashion, English, communications, or a related field.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, especially for online platforms.
- Demonstrated interest in clothing, accessories, and the fashion industry.
- Strong networking skills.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- Ability to turn ordinary content into spectacular articles.
- Great understanding of the target audience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.