Growth Hacker Job Description
We're looking for a Growth Hacker to help us produce effective marketing campaigns that will increase adoption, engagement, and revenue for our digital product or service. This is a cross-functional role that collaborates with marketing, sales, product management, and technology teams to develop and implement features and campaigns that will boost digital channel usage, traffic, and revenue.
Growth Hacker Job Responsibilities
- Developing and executing online and offline initiatives that attract traffic to digital channels, including gamification, digital marketing, brand alliances, on-ground activation, and so on.
- Identifying, establishing, and optimising growth channels in order to increase revenue
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, and so on) to assist in the development of future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads, as well as experimenting with new methods to capture current demand
- Providing expertise and feedback to improve the efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Developing and implementing strategies to reach the target audience through various channels.
- Working together with other teams across teams to discuss ideas, receive input, and report results
Growth Hacker Job Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role and in the start-up space.
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.