Handyman Job Description:
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
Handyman Job Responsibilities:
- Perform electrical repairs in community areas, including lights and laundry.
- Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
- Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
- Install and replace floors, stairs and piping as needed.
- Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of the building.
- Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
- Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating systems as required.
Handyman Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.