Marketing Assistant Job Description:
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibility:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Job Requirements:
- A B.Sc or B.Com in Marketing, Business, Communications or related fields.
- Prior experience as a marketing assistant or similar job posts.
- Multi-tasker with good time management skills.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Customer oriented, patient and confident personality.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online tools (Web Analytics, Google Adwords, CRM tools, etc)