Tax Manager Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations in the tax practise area, as well as to provide quality tax services that will enhance the firm's reputation. You will act as a business advisor to our clients, with the goal of increasing engagement and achieving high-quality results.
Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Provide a full range of tax services in accordance with laws and regulations within a reasonable timeframe.
- Develop relationships with clients and interact with them to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise.
- Provide creative tax planning and audit complex income tax returns.
- Tax risks should be identified and mitigated.
- Coordination and evaluation of accounting staff
- Manage the tax provision and compliance processes.
- Processes can be improved by developing or implementing best practices.
- Tax audits must be managed and coordinated.
- Hold tax balances on the general ledger.
- All tax papers must be prepared on a regular basis, and all information data requests must be handled.
Tax Manager Requirements
- Demonstrated tax management experience
- Excellent understanding of tax accounting, compliance, and all types of tax returns
- MS Office and tax software knowledge
- Exceptional at meeting deadlines and resolving problems
- Exceptional client service, as well as the ability to cultivate excellent client relationships
- Analytical abilities and a focus on detail
- MA in Taxation or a BA in Accounting