Teacher Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated Teacher to join our qualified team of educators. You will be in charge of developing and implementing a comprehensive educational teaching plan in accordance with the requirements of the school. It will be critical to provide students with knowledge and instruction while also assisting them in the development of their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the job and able to connect with students and establish a mutually trusting relationship. They will understand how to organise a class and make learning enjoyable and meaningful.
The goal is to help students develop an interest in education and to be a committed ally throughout the learning and development process.
- Lessons should be presented in a comprehensive manner, and visual/audio aids should be used to aid learning.
- Individualize instruction for each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Make and distribute educational materials (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Keep your classroom neat and orderly.
- Participate in regular meetings and collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders.
- Plan and carry out educational activities and events both in and out of the classroom.
- Observe and comprehend students' behaviour and psychology, and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, and so on.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and other events can help you develop and expand your professional skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrated teaching experience
- Thorough understanding of teaching best practises and legal educational guidelines, as well as a willingness to adhere to the school's policies and procedures
- Outstanding interpersonal and communicative abilities
- Well-organized and dedicated
- Innovative and energising
- Discipline and strong moral values
- Knowledge of CPR
- A bachelor's degree in education or a specialised subject, as well as a certificate in education