Visual Designer Job Description
We are looking for a visual designer with a deep understanding of visual hierarchy along with information design concepts and apply it to deliverables. Craft interactive visuals inline with the business/ project goal and strike the right balance between business, design and improving the user experience.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Closely interact with the marketing team and UX Researchers to analyze and understand requirements.
- Make compelling and thoughtful designs considering its usage across multiple channels and devices viz. web, mobile, print.
- Build pixel perfect and responsive designs/ prototypes for websites and campaign pages which follow brand attributes.
- A compelling storyteller through visual designs
- Articulate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Pays pragmatic attention to detail and work closely with Front-end Developers to ensure meticulous design translations into the code and see projects through to completion.
- Knowledgeable at available technology, user interactions, current industry trends, and design best practices.
Visual Designer Requirements:
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.