There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate or a recruiter with a 100 percent success rate. But, recruiting is made up of human interactions, and there’s nothing like the pressure of job interviews to bring out the most awkward and silly behaviors in all of us.
You’ve frequently celebrated victories, perfect referrals, nailing your job search on the first try, and the candidate accepting the offer on the first try. Let’s shine a light on some hilarious recruiter and candidate memes that populate the internet.
Every recruiter and candidate must have experienced these scenarios a few times. See if your experience compares to these recruiter memes and candidate memes.
Also read : 21 HR Memes that perfectly sum up 2022
20 Hilarious Recruiter and Candidate memes of 2022
Recruiter POV :
1. Show me a better emotional support recruitment specialist. I’ll wait.
2. “Oh, you wanna reschedule the interview cuz you got sick over the weekend…”
3. When the hiring manager has unreasonable requirements...
4. Candidates on their resume VS during their interview
5. Such motivation, much wow
6. When candidates ghost you after accepting the offer
7. Submitting a candidate who only has 3 of the 5 skills your hiring manager wants
8. Hiring managers leaving feedback for candidates
9. When hiring managers don't see what you shortlisted the candidate for
10. When someone sends a cover letter along with their resume
1. True bros support each other, especially in their career-advancement efforts
2. What a recruiter's inbox looks like when they are hiring :
Candidates looking for a job :
3. You’re enjoying it, but something doesn’t feel right…
4. Me thinking I aced the interview question. Meanwhile, my answer :
5. Who’s gonna make the next move? Should I make the next move? What if I come off too eager? I’ll just wait
6. … Well, it’s too late to back out now.
7. When the recruiter tells me they're keeping my CV on file
8. Where is the lie?
9. My resume – Me
10. And the award for having the sheer audacity goes to…!