We are thrilled to be back again for the second round of peopleHum’s Roundup newsletter for the month of July 2021. The state of HR and the workplace is still on unstable ground. As a Global HCM platform, we want to do our bit to guide you through these times.
And, therefore, here we are with our freshest blogs, a collection of great reads, podcasts, videos, and more, freshly picked and curated for you. We hope you enjoy indulging in this month’s collection as much as we did curating them.
Do write back to us with your views on our news!
Fresh articles from our blog
- Have you seen the news? It's all about the rise of hybrid recruiting
- HR myths BUSTED!
- Why are my employees not willing to come back to work? You deserve closure.
- How is the office getting saved? Here's a fairytale for the ages.
A directory of great reads
- The “grand experiment” in remote work has ended. What's next?
- So you think your employees are satisfied? Take the Quiz
- Is remote work working? 6 CFOs on what has (and hasn’t) changed
- The Entrepreneur on breaking old thought patterns
- Does your team feel well used—or used up?
- Say No! More with HBR
Podcasts that you're going to love
- Inboarding vs Onboarding? Why they are not the same.
- Our chat with Sally Helgesen
- How to make work not suck with Adam Grant
- It Happened by Accident on the The Candidate Experience Podcast
A few must watch videos
- Hello? This is Jodi Ann Burey calling for authenticity at work
- Want to be better at overcoming prejudices in the workplace? Joanne Lockwood’s got you.
People to follow on LinkedIn