We're seeking for a marketing coordinator with strong organising and research abilities. Marketing coordinators are required to be creative individuals with good communication skills and time management skills.
Marketing coordinators must be detail-oriented, have a basic understanding of marketing tactics, and have a strong interest in establishing a consistent brand voice throughout all marketing activities targeted at specific consumers. Top candidates will have strong problem-solving abilities, as well as thorough attention to detail.
- Create and implement strategic marketing ideas and activities.
- Execute marketing strategies that incorporate print, broadcast, and online content.
- Develop branded advertising campaigns and assist the marketing and design teams with content coordination and collation.
- Put in place tracking mechanisms for marketing campaigns and internet activities.
- Perform market research in order to find marketing opportunities and secure media attention.
- Direct all advertising efforts to the most appropriate outlets.
- Create and oversee all internal communication systems.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen the overall brand of the organisation through all media channels.
- Consolidate and simplify service offerings into user-friendly ideas.
- Oversee the work of print contractors and other promotional providers.
- Keep sensitive information strictly confidential.
- Simplify difficult data into user-friendly formats for clients and management, such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or a related field is required (essential).
- 2 years of content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiating expertise.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving and research skills.
- Understanding and interpretation of competition strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Expertise in Content Management Systems (CMS).
- The ability to collect enormous amounts of data and transform it into relevant analysis.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to operate under duress and fulfil tight deadlines.
- A creative mind with exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- The ability to reduce difficult information to a more user-friendly format.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Photoshop, and web editing software.
Using peopleHum's free trial account, you can post your job ad for free to multiple job boards including Indeed, LinkedIn, Google, Glassdoor, Facebook and more for 14 days.
You can try peopleHum for free for 14 days. After 14 days, the links to your job openings will expire, but you’ll still be able to access your peopleHum account to see all of the candidates who applied. If you want to keep your job live, you can get in touch with us here.
peopleHum allows you to share your job links to multiple job boards! Once candidates are rolling in, peopleHum provides you with all of the advanced tools you need to screen, schedule, evaluate and select the best candidate for your job.