Engagement Manager Job Description
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with clients during projects. You’ll be the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our customers remain satisfied with our services.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
Engagement Manager Responsibilities
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned customers
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with sales teams to generate new business
- Prepare reports on project performance
Engagement Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, customer service, project management, and consulting
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Project management certification desired (e.g. CSM, APM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or any related field; MBA a plus