Environmental Engineer Job Description:
We are looking for a guru Environmental Engineer to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems. You will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment.
Environmental Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Designing technology for pollution control and waste management.
- Collecting and analyzing environmental data.
- Carrying out site assessments to determine the environmental impact of commercial activity.
- Studying human influences on the environment.
- Improving environmental conservation management, including recycling, public health, and water and air pollution.
- Identifying critical research areas such as renewable energy, climate change, and food and water security.
- Undertaking environmental protection projects such as designing air pollution management systems.
- Ensuring design projects comply with environmental and health regulations.
- Writing reports on their environmental investigative efforts.
- Consulting and advising policymakers on environmental best practices.
Environmental Engineer Job Requirements:
- Degree in environmental, civil, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Master's degree preferred.
- PE (Professional Engineering) license.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Good interpersonal skills.