Facilities Manager Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
Facilities Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
Facilities Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be a well organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills