Financial Accountant Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
Financial Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Advising on estimates for project funding
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Managing and training staff when necessary
Financial Accountant Job Requirements:
- Accounting or finance degree.
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.