Hospitality Manager Job Description
We're seeking for a creative hospitality manager To join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating daily hospitality activities and operations, supervising staff members, and maintaining a high level of customer service in this position. A top-tier hospitality manager should possess exceptional management abilities as well as the ability to successfully connect with employees and consumers.
Hospitality Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate with all departments to manage day-to-day operations.
- Recruit and train new employees in accordance with hotel policies.
- Maintain exceptional customer service with your visitors.
- Ensure that the workforce places a high focus on client happiness.
- Assess the quality of the hotel's services and make sure that the standard is upheld.
- Define how much and what kind of supplies are delivered to the hotel for daily operations.
- Evaluate the personnel and the Hotel Manager on the basis of performance and participation.
- Prepare financial statements based on operating activity and expenditures.
- Customer complaints should be handled with patience and professionalism, and they should be resolved quickly.
- Determine the hotel's future objectives and ensure that they are met.
- Exceptional customer service will increase guest pleasure.
Hospitality Manager Job Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration, or another related discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Hospitality Manager or in a similar job in the Hospitality Department.
- Hands-on experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Familiarity with PMS (Property Management System) and DRS (Daily Revenue System) programmes may be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Exceptional time management and crisis management skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities