Hotel Human Resources (HR) Manager Job Description:
We are looking for a Hotel HR Manager to oversee all staff-related procedures and craft HR strategies in alignment with our business needs.
Hotel HR Manager responsibilities include recruiting and training new hires, managing employee data and taking steps to retain our people. To be successful in this role, you should have a good knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring employees for various roles and seniority levels.
Ultimately, you will help us run a healthy hotel business where our employees are happy, engaged and productive.
Hotel Human Resources (HR) Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop hiring plans for every department in the hotel based on seasonal necessities.
- Monitor employee working and attendance schedules including paid time off, breaks, and overtime.
- Assess, screen, and interview job candidates.
- Work to onboard new hires to make them feel comfortable.
- Report on employee turnover rates.
- Execute employee retention programs such as end-of-season bonuses.
- Organize training programs for all hotel employees such as customer service skills training.
- Serve as a liaison for employees who possess inquiries on job-related issues.
- Collaborate accommodation, transport, and catering for our employees when needed.
- Administer remuneration, severance, and benefits policies.
- Make sure the hotel staff complies with relevant safety and health rules.
Hotel Human Resources (HR) Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Human Resource Management or Hotel Management
- 5 years of experience as HR Manager or HR Consultant is required
- Familiarity with human resources manager job responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge of payroll softwares such as HRIS and applicant tracking system like peopleHum
- Excellent communication skills and management skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to manage conflicts at work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Should be a patient listener