Insurance Agent Job Description
Our rapidly expanding insurance firm is looking for an analytical and competent Insurance Agent to join our team. We're interested in hearing from you if you're a bright and sales-oriented professional with a love for the insurance industry. As our Insurance Agent, your primary goal will be to generate new business by contacting potential clients and developing long-term connections.
Insurance Agent Job Responsibilities
- Create marketing plans to promote all forms of new insurance contracts, as well as suggest additions and adjustments to existing ones.
- Cultivate fruitful relationships and build a pool of new clients from diverse sources by networking, cold calling, and leveraging referrals
- Evaluate the needs and financial situation of business or individual customers and provide protection policies that match their needs.
- Collaborate with clients to develop risk management solutions that are tailored to their specific risk profiles.
- Informing stakeholders about the progress of monthly/quarterly projects.
- Maintain accounting software, databases, and records.
- Keep an eye on insurance claims to maintain mutual satisfaction
- Fulfil goals for customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Update your job expertise and learn about new products and services on a regular basis.
- Meet all policy requirements
Insurance Agent Job Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in economics, business, or a closely related discipline is required.
- A minimum of three years' experience in insurance sales or a related field is required.
- In-depth understanding of the various types of insurance plans available, including vehicle, house, and business insurance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Working knowledge of computer and statistical analysis software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.