Insurance Sales Representative Job Description
We're looking for a motivated Insurance Sales Representative to assist us in growing our business by actively seeking out and acquiring new clients. You will determine their needs and desires and sell to them accordingly.
The goal is to build strong relationships in order to ensure growth while also preserving and enhancing our brand's reputation.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Create and implement effective marketing strategies for the sale of new insurance contracts or the modification of existing ones.
- Contact potential clients and build rapport through networking, cold calling, referrals, and other methods.
- Evaluate the needs and desires of business or individual customers and sell the appropriate protection plans.
- Collect information from clients about their risk profiles so that you can provide them with the best solution.
- Prepare shareholder reports on the success of your business ventures.
- Examine insurance claims to build trust and protect your reputation.
- Refresh job-specific knowledge on a regular basis and apply it on the job.
- Meet all company-established policy obligations.
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements
- Experience as an Insurance Sales Representative is required.
- Good understanding of insurance policies such as automobile, fire, life, property, and medical.
- Ability to work with computers as well as comprehend and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions and building long-term relationships
- A high school diploma or a bachelor's degree