Investment Analyst Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
Investment Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting fund managers with their decision-making processes by providing strategic recommendations and supporting data analysis
- Analyzing investment opportunities, legal information, and financial data to make recommendations
- Completing market research, risk assessments, analysis, and other projects
- Creating reports, summaries, and updates
- Following market trends and keeping up-to-date on industry and regulation changes
- Working closely with team on special projects as needed
Investment Analyst Job Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, investment banking, or accounting.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Excellent research and writing abilities.
- A flair for statistics and data manipulation.
- Confident presentation abilities.
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A team player who can work independently.