Political Analyst Job Description:
We are looking for a passionate political analyst to conduct research on political ideas and analyze government policies, political trends and related issues.
As a political analyst you should be able to study the development of political systems, research various political subjects and collect and analyze data.
Ultimately, you should be able to predict political, social and economic trends, evaluate cultures, values and political ideologies and present unbiased reports.
Political Analyst Job Responsibility:
- Researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres.
- Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
- Using statistical data to analyze and interpret research findings.
- Forecasting political, economic, and social trends.
- Formulating reports, presentations, and/or publishing articles on research findings for various stakeholders to review.
- Monitoring current political events (local and international), policy and legislation changes, and other issues relevant to their work.
- Staying up to date with local and international political trends and developments.
- Raising public awareness of political issues.
- Establishing contacts and sources for future research opportunities.
Political Analyst Job Requirements:
- X years of experience as a Political Analyst or similar role
- BSc in political studies, journalism or similar relevant field
- Proof of portfolio of published articles
- X years of experience with statistical analysis
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding writing skills