Public Relations Executive Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
An excellent PR Executive is, above all, an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand.
Public Relations Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies
- Organize and manage various Public Relations activities
- Measure performance of each activity and event
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- use different channels to optimize campaign's reach and success
- Work with marketing team to ensure match with the corporate brand
- Research and gather opportunities for sponsorships
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencers and politicians
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices
Public Relations Executive Job Requirements:
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field