Real Estate Appraiser Job Description
We are looking for a sincere Real Estate Appraiser to provide clients and other intended users with credible and viable results. You will be in charge of gathering, analysing, interpreting, and reporting on appraisal data.
Real Estate Appraiser Responsibilities
- Perform formal appraisals of real estate or land before it is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured, or developed.
- Evaluate properties to determine market values and property ratings using internal and external sources.
- Visit the site, inspect the property, and interview the clients.
- Examine all factors that influence a property's current or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc)
- Prepare reports that fully explain assessment results as well as the methods used.
- Procedure documentation and data backup
- Keep up to date on all current regulations, standards, and best practises.
Real Estate Appraiser Requirements
- Proven real estate appraisal experience
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and ARGUS, CoStar, LoopNet, or other related software
- Knowledge of all current industry regulations, rules, and standards
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
- A licence or certification as an appraiser is required
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field.