Real Estate Broker Job Description
We're looking for a qualified Real Estate Broker to act as a liaison between property owners and potential buyers. You will help landlords market their properties for sale and advise interested buyers. The goal is to move forward and secure a mutually beneficial agreement.
Real Estate Broker Responsibilities
- Assist sellers in determining how to best promote their properties in order to attract favourable offers.
- Use a variety of marketing techniques to promote your property.
- Assess the clients' desires and financial capabilities to make the best recommendations.
- Provide legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability information.
- Mediate transactions between sellers and buyers, ensuring good behaviour and an open exchange of information in order to reach a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Assess the worth of a property by thoroughly researching the market or previous purchases.
- Present properties to prospective buyers and address any questions or concerns they may have.
- Important legal documents must be drafted and completed (contracts, agreements etc)
- Coordination of real estate auctions or exchanges
- Create and manage a list of available properties.
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, lawyers, and other outside stakeholders.
- Real estate agents should be supervised.
- Maintain your market knowledge and best practises.
Real Estate Broker Requirements
- Demonstrated work experience as a Real Estate Broker
- Proven sales track record Ability to work independently and sell effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to negotiate Trustworthy and results-oriented
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- A valid licence to practise the profession of real estate broker.