Sales Administrator Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team and assist us in meeting our objectives. You will be the point of contact for customers who have questions about products, orders, and deliveries, as well as providing support to sales representatives.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and well-versed in customer service best practises. We would like to meet you if you have exceptional organisational skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
Finally, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service while meeting sales goals.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
- Orders can be processed via email or phone.
- Examine the accuracy of data in orders and invoices.
- Contact clients to acquire missing information or to respond to questions.
- Coordinate with the Logistics department to ensure on-time delivery.
- Keep sales and customer records up to date.
- Create monthly sales reports.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and that any deviations are reported.
- Keep up with new products and features.
Sales Administrator Requirements
- Work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent is required.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office is required (MS Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of sales performance metrics
- Outstanding organisational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Certification in marketing, sales, or a related field is preferred.