What recruiting tools have redefined our recruiting capabilities in 2023? I’ve had so many great conversations with innovators in the recruiting and technology space about this. All of us agree we have entered a new phase of evolution as the world of work has gotten used to a whole new way of hiring.
The eleven top recruiting tools for 2023 -
It’s time to get comfortable with these recruiting tools. Learning how to best harness tech is also a matter of enabling it to do the heavy lifting — and I think the tools below have become the norm sooner than we imagined. So farewell 2022, and here are my top 11 recruiting tools that have changed the game of recruitment. Yes, I couldn’t stop at 10:
- Super-recruiting. Better strategies that combine technology, analytics and people skills to radically improve the candidate experience and make better hires.
- AI-empowered personalization that lets recruiters reach a talent pool full of potential candidates and address them all as individuals — with preferences and behaviors.
- Chatbots with human understanding who can answer sophisticated questions, conduct interviews, and assist with scheduling next-level meetings.
- AI-powered skills assessments that measure for potential and fit as well as existing abilities.
- Streamlined, self-service applications that enable applicants to run their own show and auto-populate information across multiple forms if necessary.
- Bias filters of applicant-facing materials that have evolved way beyond just recognizing words like “bro” and “quarterback.”
- Predictive analytics that reveal gaps and issues before they happen.
- Tech-driven interviews (run by chatbot or not) that create a clear digital picture of a potential hire.
- Virtual recruiting tools like virtual walkthroughs and virtual auditions so applicants can try on the job — and employees can see how they fit (and gather data on each applicant as well).
- Built-in security tools that don’t intrude into the application process, but do offer robust protection.
- Remote technologies that can bridge time and space so we can truly source applicants all over the world — and make hires regardless of geographic location (when it works to do so).
About the author
Cynthia Trivella is the Managing Partner at TalentCulture . She has over 20 years' experience within the field of HR Communications, Talent Sourcing Strategies and Employment Branding using industry's best practices for attracting and retaining A-Level Talent candidates. She seeks to leverage her technical and marketing expertise to successfully develop and implement short- and long-term employee communication plans and processes that increase engagement and employee performance, all tied into the employer/employment brand within organizations of all sizes.
Leave a reply
October 25, 2021
A very inspiring list. Thanks for putting this together
October 25, 2021
This is such a great list of women leaders! More power to you all