Beauty Advisor Job Description
We are looking for a Beauty Advisor to provide personalised services to our customers in order to assist them in selecting the appropriate cosmetics.
Beauty Advisor duties include demonstrating makeup techniques, recommending products that meet the needs of clients, and informing customers about product details such as ingredients, application methods, and price. You must be customer-service oriented and knowledgeable about a wide range of beauty products to be successful in this role.
Finally, you will contribute to our sales quotas by promoting our beauty products to clients.
Beauty Advisor Responsibilities
- Customers should be greeted when they arrive.
- Show how to use makeup and skin care products correctly.
- When possible, cross-sell beauty products (e.g., serums, body lotions and hair care products)
- Determine the needs of the customer and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences.
- Assist customers in locating the products they seek in our store.
- Ensure that products are properly displayed on shelves.
- Explain to customers how to use products that they are interested in purchasing. Inform customers on how to care for their skin.
- Inform customers about price changes and special offers.
- Stock should be replenished as needed.
Beauty Advisor Requirements
- Prior experience as a Beauty Advisor or a similar position
- Experience with customer service in retail stores is a plus.
- Knowledge of makeup, hair care, and skin care products is comprehensive.
- Capability to demonstrate and sell beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams)
- Understanding which products are best for different skin types
- Ability to maintain a calm and pleasant demeanour during peak hours
- Diploma from a high school
- Additional education in Cosmetology or a related field is preferred.