Chief Administrative Officer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to manage daily administrative operations. You will be a part of the top executive team reporting directly to the CEO and your work will be a critical factor in our overall performance.
Chief Administrative Officer Responsibilities:
- Working in a team with top-level executives to devise strategies and policies to meet company goals.
- Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations of various departments, such as finance, sales, HR, and marketing.
- Managing budgets, hiring and contracting, and business negotiations.
- Analyzing audit reports and formulating improvements to departmental workings.
- Coordinating inter-departmental activities and delegating responsibilities to subordinates.
- Compiling performance reports and reporting to the CEO and board of directors.
- Ensuring all IRS laws, government regulations, and SEC rules are met.
Chief Administrative Officer Requirements:
- Proven working experience as chief administrative officer
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Very good understanding and experience in managing different business functions such as HR, finance, accounting, marketing...
- Experience with fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of laws and regulation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills