Customer Support Specialist Job Description
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Maintain a good relationship between customers and the company.
- Provide detailed information about the products and services offered to the customers.
- Communicate effectively with the customer support team.
- Open and maintain customer account with all the desired account information.
- Listen to customer complaints and provide adequate solutions for their problem via phone or email.
- Propose potential products or services to top management to gather customer information and analyze customer needs.
- Achieve sales targets productively.
- Train the junior staff on improving customer satisfaction.
- Handle and manage surveys in regards to resolving customer service problems.
- Keep the record of customers and follow-up with them on a timely basis for better customer experience.
Customer Support Specialist Requirements
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma