Duty Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Duty Manager to oversee facilities, security and customer service.
Duty Manager responsibilities include overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues and improvements.
Duty Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling shifts and disseminating this data.
- Directing and assessing workflow periodically.
- Ensuring the observance of stipulated budgets.
- Furnishing guests with practical aid, as needed.
- Resolving notable disagreements between staff.
- Addressing rule violations committed by guests.
- Instituting suitable disciplinary measures upon employees' misconduct.
- Strengthening our fully-functioning security measures and conceptualizing new procedures.
Duty Manager Requirements:
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends
- BSc in Business Administration is a plus