Field Service Technician Job Description
We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer callouts and field dispatches.
- Meeting with the customer to determine the nature of the service or repair.
- Conducting routine equipment servicing out in the field.
- Inspecting and troubleshooting equipment failures.
- Repairing equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Installing and testing new equipment.
- Providing preventive equipment maintenance.
- Providing technical training on new equipment installations.
- Maintaining equipment stock in the company vehicle.
Field Service Technician Requirements:
- Proven Field Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification