Financial Planner Job Description:
We are looking for a Financial Planner to help clients manage their finances. You will be our clients’ trusted advisor in areas including investments, cash flow, savings and debt management.
Our financial planner should be an effective communicator with experience in financial planning and business development. If you’re analytical, meticulous and customer-oriented, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals.
Financial Planner Job Responsibility:
- Providing financial planning, insurance, and investment services to clients
- Ensuring client records are maintained and kept current
- Cultivating and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients by tracking their successes and keeping them informed about any changes that may affect their finances
- Acting as a liaison between the client and other financial professionals
- Guiding clients through personal financial analysis, including goal setting
- Assisting clients with estate management, tax returns, budgets, or other financial tasks
Financial Planner Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data and comply with regulations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.