Investment Banker Job Description
We are looking for an Investment Banker to help clients raise capital by valuing their companies. You'll be in charge of effective underwriting, as well as analysing and closing finance transactions.
Quantitative abilities and sound judgement are essential. In addition, you should be familiar with underwriting procedures and regulations. We'd like to meet you if you're also an excellent communicator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Investment Banker Responsibilities
- Conduct strategic research and due diligence checks.
- To raise capital, issue debt and sell equity.
- Manage initial public offerings (IPOs) and private equity placements (PEPs).
- Find and close potential investors.
- Make mergers and acquisitions easier.
- Assist with corporate reorganisation
- Make reports, models, and projections.
Investment Banker Requirements
- Proven experience as an Investment Banker or Underwriter Experience with valuation, modelling, and forecasting
- Knowledge of securities and mergers & acquisitions regulations
- Solid understanding of current market developments
- Excellent analytical and quantitative abilities
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Valid licence (e.g., Series 7 & 66); professional certification (e.g., CFA) is an asset
- BSc/BA in finance, business administration, or a related field; graduate degree is preferred