Maintenance Technician Job Description:
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and method
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers, and small hand tools
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- EPA technician certification required
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills