National Account Manager Job Description
We are looking for a seasoned National account manager to join our team. You will primarily be in charge of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. You will also be responsible for supervising and assisting regional managers in increasing sales and profitability.
You should be organised and capable of analysing performance metrics as a National account manager. We also expect you to be good at negotiating and building relationships with customers.
Finally, in order to achieve business objectives, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships.
National Account Manager Responsibilities
- Set and track regional account managers' sales targets.
- Connect with key customers to identify and meet specific needs.
- To ensure long-term success, cultivate and maintain customer relationships.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and internal teams, ensuring that clients' needs are met.
- Identify and entice potential strategic customers
- Maintain brand consistency.
- Contract negotiation
- Gather and examine sales data and trends.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction in accordance with company standards.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing departments to develop and implement new product strategies.
- Keep abreast of internal and external developments, and suggest new ways to boost sales.
National Account Manager Requirements
- Work experience as a National account manager is required.
- Extensive sales and customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and meet the needs of clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales performance metrics
- Extensive knowledge of CRM software and MS Excel
- Outstanding analytical and organisational abilities
- Excellent communication abilities
- Capability to motivate and lead team members
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
- BSc in Sales, Business Administration, or a related field