Regional Sales Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
Regional Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team