Retention Specialist Job Description
We are searching for a dynamic retention specialist that will connect with customers, members, and workers in order to increase loyalty and keep their business or service, eventually assisting us in retaining our core client base. In this position, you will interact directly with our customers to learn about their problems, how we can enhance our products or services, and how we can keep their business.
A convincing approach, good client connection skills, and a love for sales are all necessary for success as a retention specialist. Retention experts frequently communicate with customers or workers over the phone or in person, and they must often find quick solutions to challenges they encounter.
Retention Specialist Responsibilities
- Customer and sales representative communication.
- Observing and analysing client behaviour.
- Gathering information about customer complaints.
- Customers are being negotiated with in order to renew contracts and keep their business.
- Meeting with the sales team to discuss ways to keep customers.
- Customer behaviour reports are written and presented.
- Developing positive customer and business associate relationships.
Retention Specialist Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or a similar subject is required.
- x years of experience in a comparable position
- Outstanding customer service abilities.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Advanced organising abilities are required.
- Comprehensive understanding of sales and marketing software.
- In stressful conditions, the ability to stay cool and professional.