Treasurer Job Description
We are looking for a reliable Treasurer to oversee all financial aspects of the firm, from cash management to corporate finance. You will also be expected to report and analyse pertinent data by senior management.
We're looking for people with financial management experience and a strong commitment to adhering to the rules. You should also be well-versed in financial planning processes and possess a good capacity to communicate and explain problems to upper management. We'd like to meet you if you get enthused about risk management and investments.
The goal will be to safeguard the company's finances in order to ensure its long-term success.
- Conduct risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Take command of the cash management process.
- Make investment decisions and manage the company's investment activity.
- Assist in the creation of finance plans.
- Maintain contact with banks and credit rating agencies.
- Assist in the domain of business finance.
- Prepare budgets and keep track of spending.
- Adopt appropriate legislation and policies.
- Submit current financial position and projection reports.
- Experience as a treasurer or in a related financial role is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial legislation, regulation, and practises
- Understanding of the financial markets, investment management, and financing methods
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Excellent with numbers and figures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and well-organized
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field