Management Trainee Job Description
We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
As a Management Trainee, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of all aspects of our business, including the development and execution of sales strategies, marketing plans and products.
Management Trainee responsibilities:
- Drive daily operations and service of all areas of business
- Participate in the recruiting process
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Ensure correct and timely reporting
- Communicate effectively with all staff members
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Provide support to the senior management team
Management Trainee requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in management, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Excellent time management skills.